Bulmor – built to work.
Bulmor is the Austrian solution-driven specialist for handling long and heavy material in confined spaces. The bulmor sideloaders, multidirectional sideloaders, order picking solutions and further special machines are buit to work in any industries where long loads are handled, from timber to steel, aluminium and plaastics.
Innovation, customer benefit and value are at the centre of bulmors thinking as a leading solutions provider in the field of heavy duty and special vehicles in intralogistics.
Flexi – the most popular articulated Very Narrow Aisle warehouse truck
The Flexi AC articulated warehouse truck accommodates 25 – 30% more pallets in a warehouse compared to a traditional reach truck. Up to 50% space and cost saving compared to a standard forklift truck. In addition the Flexi ® can move 25% more pallets per hour than a traditional reach truck. The Flexi AC range includes:
- Lift heights from 3 metres to over 13 metres
- Capacity up to 2500 kg at 600mm load centres
- Operate in a very narrow aisleways 1.6 m, 1.8m or 2.0m without steel rails or inductive wire guidance.
- Provide high density warehouse storage with first in/ first out (FIFO) access to each load stored
- Transport loads from trailer to rack in one operation
- Put away pallets in racking 25% faster than a reach truck
- Compact chassis for dual operation in Drive In Racking
- Positive front wheel drive allows ‘Push Back’ racking operation, saves additional 10%
- Twin Deep telescopic fork model for even greater storage capacity and cost saving.
Combilift – lifting innovation
Combilift is a specialist forklift & straddle carrier manufacturer producing a wide range of customised handling solutions, all of which are designed for the safe, space saving and very productive handling of the long and bulky loads.
4-way Combilifts work as counterbalance, sideloader, and narrow-aisle forklifts. The Combi-SC (Straddle Carrier) is the cost effective solution for the handling of containers and oversized loads.
JLG – Goes Higher. Lifts More.
You need to go higher. Work faster. Do more. Check out the innovations from JLG that will take you to new heights, helping you conquer those challenges with confidence. From the latest lift technology to services, parts and technical support, JLG makes sure you have what you need to get the job done.
- Engine powered boom lifts
- Electric and Hybrid boom lifts
- Vertical lifts and stock pickers
- Scissor lifts
Hako – Clean ahead
Hako Machines provides a quality total cleaning solution to commercial, industrial and municipal environments. As well as our extensive product offering, we have a comprehensive Customer Support function and a national network of trained engineers who provide outstanding service support.
- Pedestrian scrubber dryers
- ride-on scrubber dryers
- Outdoor cleaning
- Pedestrian sweepers
- Ride-on sweepers
- Commercial equipment